Foam it Green 202 Kit
- Double the R-Value of Fiberglass
- Green Formula so you know it’s right
- Faster & Easier than Hiring Someone
- Approx. 202 Square Feet 1″ Cured Closed Cell Foam
- R-value of 7 per inch
- Green Formula= No Mistakes, No Waste
- Bonds to Wood, Metal, Concrete & More
- Free 17 Extras Included w/ orders $250+
Ready to Ship
FREE 17 Extras Included
World’s only Spray Foam Kit with:
- Class 1 E84 Fire Retardant
- Blue + Yellow = Green Foam shows anyone right away it’s done right.
- ASTM G21 Anti Microbial Formula.
- One Foam It Green 202 Fast Rise Kit
- (1) pair of gloves, (1) 10′ hose assembly w/gun, (10) nozzles & (3) fan spray tips.
- 17 Free Extras! Includes Nozzles, Fan Spray Tips, a Coverall, Goggles and Gloves. 1 set per order.
- Spray foam insulation that’s convenient – done on your schedule.
- Professional Grade Insulation with Detailed Instructions make it quick and easy for anyone to foam like a pro.
- Safe for Homes: 100% Free of CFCs, VOCs, Penta-BDEs, & Urea Formaldehyde
- Fire Retardant, Mold and Pest Resistant
- 100% Made in the USA
- Stops drafts, deadens noise
- Stop and start again, re-use unlike single use cans.
- Bonds to wood, metal, stone, concrete & more.
- Do not use for retro-filling – use the Slow Rise Formula instead.
- 1×41 lb box.
- Ships Same or Next Business Day with UPS Ground
- FREE 17 Extra Accessory Items.
- Approximately 202 Board Feet (202 Square feet at 1 inch thickness) of closed cell spray foam insulation.
- R-Value of 7 in Just 1 inch – 97% Closed Cell Foam. The best wall, basement or attic insulation.
- Class I E-84 Fire-Retardant – meets building code spec. Safe for use in homes.
- Expanding sealant creates Class 3 vapor retarder, controls air flow, and creates a tight building envelope.
- Shelf Life: 13 Months unopened.
|R-Value per Inch||7.0 ASTM C518|
|Fire Retardant||✔ ASTM E84 Class I|
|Anti Microbial||✔ ASTM G21|
|Air Barrier||✔ ASTM E283|
|VOC & CFC Free||✔|
|California Approved||✔ T1485|
|Closed Cell Content||ASTM D2856 >95%|
|Density||ASTM D1622 1.75 lb/f3|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D1623 36.14 psi|
|Compressive Strength||ASTM D1621 15.9 psi|
What is the R-value?
- Foam It Green closed cell spray foam insulation is R-7 per inch. That is double the R-value per inch of fiberglass batt.
Is this a vapor barrier?
- Foam It Green is a Class III vapor retarder. Your local code will determine which Class vapor retarder you need. If your code requires a Class II or better, then hang kraft paper (comes in rolls at home stores) after you have sprayed the foam.