The MAX Spray Foam Kit
- Maximum Application Experience
- Green Formula Shows You it’s Right
- Perfect for Overhead or Speedy Projects
- Covers 700 sq feet 1″ Thick
- R-value of 7/inch
- 3+ Kit Discount
- Closed Cell Foam
- Block Air, Sound, Water, Gas
- Vapor Retarder
- Dramatic Energy Savings
- Bonds to Wood, Metal, Concrete & More
- Free LTL Shipping & Free 17 Extras
|Price Per Kit|
Custom Made to Order
FREE Shipping & 17 Extras
World’s only Spray Foam Kit with:
- Class 1 E84 Fire Retardant
- Blue + Yellow = Green Foam shows anyone right away it’s done right.
- ASTM G21 Anti Microbial Formula.
- 4 tanks total, (1) pair of gloves, (1) 20′ hose assembly w/gun, cone nozzles & (7) even-coat fan spray tips.
- FREE 17 extras: Coverall, Goggles, Gloves, Extra Nozzles and Fan Tips.
- FREE LTL Shipping within the Continental US.
- 24/7 Product Support so you get the results you’re after.
- Spray foam insulation that’s convenient, sprays on fast – done on your schedule.
- Professional Grade Insulation with Detailed Instructions make it quick and easy for anyone to foam like a pro.
- Safe for Homes: 100% Free of CFCs, VOCs, Penta-BDEs, & Urea Formaldehyde
- Fire Retardant, Mold and Pest Resistant
- 100% Made in the USA
- Stops drafts, deadens noise
- Stop and start again, re-use unlike single use cans.
- Do not use for retro-filling – use the Slow Rise Formula instead.
- 4×45 lb. boxes (considered HAZMAT due to pressurized nitrogen).
- Custom Made to Order – Ships in a week via LTL Ground
- FREE 17 Extra Accessory Items.
- FREE Shipping within the Continental US.
- Approximately 700 Board Feet (700 Square feet at 1 inch thickness) of closed cell spray foam insulation.
- R-Value of 7 in Just 1 inch – 97% Closed Cell Foam. The best wall, basement or attic insulation.
- Class I E-84 Fire-Retardant – meets building code spec. Safe for use in homes.
- Expanding sealant creates Class 3 vapor retarder, controls air flow, and creates a tight building envelope.
- Shelf Life: 13 Months unopened, 1 Month Once Opened.
|R-Value per Inch||7.0 ASTM C518|
|Fire Retardant||✔ ASTM E84 Class I|
|Anti Microbial||✔ ASTM G21|
|Air Barrier||✔ ASTM E283|
|VOC & CFC Free||✔|
|California Approved||✔ T1485|
|Closed Cell Content||ASTM D2856 >95%|
|Density||ASTM D1622 1.75 lb/f3|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D1623 36.14 psi|
|Compressive Strength||ASTM D1621 15.9 psi|
What is the R-value?
Foam It Green closed cell spray foam insulation is R-7 per inch. That is double the R-value per inch of fiberglass batt.
Is this a vapor barrier?
Foam It Green is a Class III vapor retarder. Your local code will determine which Class vapor retarder you need. If your code requires a Class II or better, then hang kraft paper (comes in rolls at home stores) after you have sprayed the foam.