Foam it Green 602
- Saves you time, money & hassle
- Seals & Insulates in 1 easy step
- Better Results, Better Reviews
- Simple & Easy – Anyone can do it
- Sprays in seconds, done in minutes
- Green formula removes guessing
- High R-value of 7 per inch
- Proven in 50K+ homes
- Free Shipping & Free 17 Extras
|Price Per Kit|
Ready to Ship
FREE Shipping & 17 Extras
World’s only Spray Foam Kit with:
- Class 1 E84 Fire Retardant
- Blue + Yellow = Green. Shows it’s done right
- ASTM G21 Anti Microbial Formula
- (1) pair of gloves, (1) 15′ hose assembly w/gun, (10) nozzles & (3) fan spray tips.
- FREE 17 extras: Coverall, Goggles, Gloves, Extra Nozzles and Fan Tips.
- FREE Shipping within Continental US.
- 24/7 Product Support. Get results you’re proud of.
- Spray foam insulation that’s super convenient.
- Professional Grade Insulation makes it quick and easy for anyone to foam like a pro.
- Safe for Homes: 100% Free of CFCs, VOCs, Penta-BDEs, & Urea Formaldehyde
- Fire Retardant, Mold and Pest Resistant
- Proven in Over 50,000 Homes
- 100% Made in the USA
- Stops drafts, deadens noise
- Stop and start again, re-use unlike single use cans.
- Bonds to wood, metal, stone, concrete & more.
- Do not use for retro-filling – use the Slow Rise Formula instead.
- 2×60 lb. boxes (considered HAZMAT due to pressurized nitrogen).
- Ships Same or Next Business Day with UPS Ground
- FREE 17 Extra Accessory Items.
- FREE Shipping within the Continental US.
- Approximately 602 Board Feet (602 Square feet at 1 inch thickness) of closed cell spray foam insulation.
- R-Value of 7 in Just 1 inch – 97% Closed Cell Foam. The best wall, basement or attic insulation.
- Class I E-84 Fire-Retardant – meets building code spec. Safe for use in homes.
- Expanding sealant creates Class 3 vapor retarder, controls air flow, and creates a tight building envelope.
- Shelf Life: 13 Months unopened, 1 Month Once Opened.
|R-Value per Inch||7.0 ASTM C518|
|Fire Retardant||✔ ASTM E84 Class I|
|Anti Microbial||✔ ASTM G21|
|Air Barrier||✔ ASTM E283|
|VOC & CFC Free||✔|
|California Approved||✔ T1485|
|Closed Cell Content||ASTM D2856 >95%|
|Density||ASTM D1622 1.75 lb/f3|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D1623 36.14 psi|
|Compressive Strength||ASTM D1621 15.9 psi|
What is the R-value?
- closed cell spray foam insulation is R-7 per inch. That is double the R-value per inch of fiberglass batt.
Is this a vapor barrier?
- is a Class III vapor retarder. Your local code will determine which Class vapor retarder you need. If your code requires a Class II or better, then hang kraft paper (comes in rolls at home stores) after you have sprayed the foam.