Foam it Green 602
- Faster Than a Contractor
- Safe for Use in Homes
- Fire Retardant & Mold Resistant
- Delivered to Your Door FREE
- Covers 602 sq feet 1″ Thick
- R-value of 7/inch
- 3+ Kit Discount
- Closed Cell Foam
- Block Air, Sound, Water, Gas
- Vapor Retarder
- Dramatic Energy Savings
- Bonds to Wood, Metal, Concrete & More
- 17 Free Extras
|Price Per Kit|
Available for Immediate Shipment
FREE Shipping & 17 Extras
Or, Use the Buttons Below to Use Your Paypal or Amazon Account to Buy 1 Now
The world’s only closed cell spray foam insulation kit with:
- Class 1 E-84 Fire Retardant included.
- Unique Blue+Yellow=Green indicator foam ensures proper mixing every time.
- ASTM G21 Anti Microbial Formula.
- Highest R-value in the industry 7.0 per inch.
- FREE 17 extras: Coverall, Goggles, Gloves, Extra Nozzles and Fan Tips.
- FREE Shipping within the Continental US.
- Approximately 602 Board Feet (602 Square feet at 1 inch thickness) of closed cell spray foam insulation.
- R-Value of 7 in Just 1 inch – 97% Closed Cell Foam. The best wall, basement or attic insulation.
- Class I E-84 Fire-Retardant – meets building code spec.
- Expanding sealant creates Class 3 vapor retarder, controls air flow, and creates a tight building envelope.
- Shelf Life: 13 Months unopened, 1 Month Once Opened.
|R-Value per Inch||7.0 ASTM C518|
|Fire Retardant||✔ ASTM E84 Class I|
|Anti-Microbial||✔ ASTM G21|
|Air Barrier||✔ ASTM E283|
|Vapor Retarder||✔ASTM E96 Class III|
|VOC & CFC Free||✔|
|IECC Compliant||✔ Meets or Exceeds|
|California Approved||✔ T1485|
|Closed Cell Content||ASTM D2856 >95%|
|Density||ASTM D1622 1.75 lb/f3|
|For Use in Open Walls||✔|
|For Use in Attics||✔|
|For Use in Basements||✔|
|For Use in Ceilings||✔|
|For Use in Crawlspaces||✔|
|For Use on HVAC||✔|
|For Use in Metal Buildings||✔|
|For Use in Floors||✔|
|For Use in Rim Joists||✔|
|For Use in Wine Cellars||✔|
|For Use in Spas||✔|
|Compressive Strength||ASTM D1621 15.9 psi|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D1623 36.14 psi|
What is the R-value?
Foam It Green closed cell spray foam insulation is R-7 per inch. That is double the R-value per inch of fiberglass batt.
Is this a vapor barrier?
Foam it Green is a Class III vapor retarder. Your local code will determine which Class vapor retarder you need. If your code requires a Class II or better, then hang kraft paper (comes in rolls at home stores) after you have sprayed the foam.