Foam It Green 202 Closed Cell Spray Foam Insulation Kit
Stops Drafts, Deadens Noise, Resists Mold & Pests, Fire Retardant
Covers 202 board feet | R-value of 7 at 1″
Proven in Over 50,000 Homes
Massive savings on energy bills
Safe for Use in Homes
17 FREE extras make preparation easy
Re-use – stop & start on your schedule, unlike one time use can foams
The world’s only closed cell spray foam insulation with:
- Class 1 E-84 Fire Retardant included.
- Blue and Yellow make Green foam for peace of mind of proper mixing even in a blind cavity fill.
- ASTM G21 Anti Microbial Formula.
- Includes gloves, 10′ hose assembly w/gun, 10 nozzles and 3 fan spray tips- everything you need to complete your insulating project.
- Comes with Easy to Read Instructions and Foam Like a Pro Helpful Hints.
- Includes 24/7 Product Support so You Get the Results You’re Really After.
- 17 Accessories Free! Includes Nozzles, Fan Spray Tips, a Coverall, Goggles and Gloves. All You’ll Need to Foam Your Home.
- Steel canisters pressurized with nitrogen for foam delivery. No outside source of pressure or power is required.
- Spray foam insulation that’s convenient and easy to use.
- Safe for use in Homes – Fire Retardant.
- 100% Free of CFCs, VOCs, Penta-BDEs, & Urea Formaldehyde
- 100% Made in the USA
- Mold and Pest Resistant
- Stops drafts, deadens noise
- As easy to use as spraying a garden hose
- Stop and start again easily
- Do not use for retro-filling – use the Slow Rise Formula instead.
- A Fit-Tested Respirator Mask with Organic Vapor Filters and a Prefilter for Particulates is Required when Applying Spray Foam Insulation.
- 1 x 41 lb box (considered hazmat due to pressurized nitrogen).
- FREE shipping to the Lower 48 & FREE 17 Extras
Setting Up Your 202 Kit
- Approximately 202 Board Feet (202 Square feet at 1 inch thickness) of closed cell spray foam insulation.
- R-Value of 7 in Just 1 inch – 97% Closed Cell Foam. The best wall, basement or attic insulation.
- Class I E-84 Fire-Retardant – meets building code spec.
- Expanding sealant creates Class 3 vapor retarder, controls air flow, and creates a tight building envelope.
- Shelf Life: 13 Months unopened, 1 Month Once Opened.
|Fire Retardant||✔ ASTM E84 Class I|
|R-Value per Inch||7.0 ASTM C518|
|Anti-Microbial||✔ ASTM G21|
|Air Barrier||✔ ASTM E283|
|Vapor Retardant||✔ ASTM E96 Class III|
|VOC & CFC Free||✔|
|IECC Compliant||✔ Meets or Exceeds|
|California Approved||✔ T1485|
|Closed Cell Content||ASTM D2856 >95%|
|Density||ASTM D1622 1.75 lb/f3|
|For Use in Open Walls||✔|
|For Use in Attics||✔|
|For Use in Basements||✔|
|For Use in Ceilings||✔|
|For Use in Crawlspaces||✔|
|For Use on HVAC||✔|
|For Use in Metal Buildings||✔|
|For Use in Floors||✔|
|For Use in Rim Joists||✔|
|For Use in Wine Cellars||✔|
|For Use in Spas||✔|
|Compressive Strength||ASTM D1621 15.9 psi|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D1623 36.14 psi|
What is the R-value?
Foam It Green closed cell spray foam insulation is R-7 per inch. That is double the R-value per inch of fiberglass batt.
Is this a vapor barrier?
Foam it Green is a Class III vapor retarder. Your local code will determine which Class vapor retarder you need. If your code requires a Class II or better, then hang kraft paper (comes in rolls at home stores) after you have sprayed the foam.