Foam it Green Slow Rise Spray Foam for Filling Closed Walls
Stops Drafts, Deadens Noise, Resists Mold & Pests, Fire Retardant
Covers 602 board feet | R-value of 7 at 1″
The World’s Only:
Fire-Retardant slow rise spray foam insulation.
Only put fire-retardant spray foam inside your home.
Anti-Microbial ASTM G21 slow rise formula.
Blue + Yellow = Green means what is in your walls will cure.
Foam it Green is proven in Over 50,000 Homes:
Safe for Use in Homes
Stop Drafts & See Dramatic Savings on Energy Bills
Re-use – Stop & Start on Your Schedule
FREE Shipping to Lower 48 + 17 FREE Extras
|Price Per Kit|
The world’s only slow rise spray foam insulation with:
- Class 1 E84 Fire Retardant included.
- Blue and Yellow make Green foam for peace of mind it will cure in your closed wall.
- ASTM G21 Anti Microbial Formula.
Spray foam insulation that is convenient and easy to use:
- Includes a pair of isocyanate resistant gloves, 15′ Gun/Hose assembly, and 10 nozzles – everything you need to complete your insulating project.
- R-Value of 7 in just 1 inch – 97% Closed Cell Foam. Best closed wall insulation.
- Expanding sealant creates air barrier, vapor retarder, and a tight building envelope.
- Rises slowly but cures quickly.
- Steel canisters pressurized with nitrogen for foam delivery. No outside source of pressure or power is required. This is a low pressure spray foam kit.
Using Your Slow Rise Kit
|R-Value per Inch||7.0 ASTM C518|
|Fire Retardant||✔ ASTM E84 Class I|
|Anti-Microbial||✔ ASTM G21|
|Air Barrier||✔ ASTM E283|
|Vapor Retardant||✔ ASTM E96 Class III|
|VOC & CFC Free||✔|
|IECC Compliant||✔ Meets or Exceeds|
|California Approved||✔ T1485|
|Closed Cell Content||ASTM D2856 >95%|
|Density||ASTM D1622 1.75 lb/f3|
|For Use in Closed Walls||✔|
|For Use in Pontoons||✔|
|For Use in Concrete Blocks||✔|
|For Use with Lathe & Plaster||✔|
|For Use under Floating Slabs||✔|
|For Use in Floors||✔|
|For Use in Attics||✔|
|For Use in Crawlspaces||✔|
|For Use in Rim Joists||✔|
|For Use in Spas||✔|
|Time it Takes to Rise||2 minutes|
|Compressive Strength||ASTM D1621 15.9 psi|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D1623 36.14 psi|
What is the R-value?
Foam It Green closed cell spray foam insulation is R-7 per inch. That is double the R-value per inch of fiberglass batt.
Is this a vapor barrier?
Foam it Green is a Class III vapor retarder. Your local code will determine which Class vapor retarder you need. If your code requires a Class II or better, then hang kraft paper (comes in rolls at home stores) after you have sprayed the foam.