Foam It Green 602 Super Pack Closed Cell Spray Foam Kit
Seals & Insulates in One Simple Step
Covers 602 board feet | R-value of 7 at 1″ | Fire Retardant
Proven in Over 50,000 Homes
Professional grade insulation anyone can install
Cures in minutes
Safe for use in homes
Fire Retardant, Mold & Pest Resistant
100% Free of CFCs, VOCs, & Formaldehyde
100% Made in the USA
Dramatic Energy Savings, Stop Drafts, Deadens Noise
In addition to your 17 extras, this Super Pack also includes:
Respirator w/ cartridges, drop cloths, thermal leak detector, & headlamp.
The world’s only closed cell spray foam insulation kit with:
- Class 1 E84 Fire Retardant – Safe for use in homes.
- Blue and Yellow make Green Foam shows everyone right away it was done right.
- ASTM G21 Anti Microbial Formula.
- Includes gloves, 15′ hose assembly w/gun, 10 nozzles and 3 fan spray tips- everything you need to use the kit.
- Comes with Easy Instructions.
- 17 Accessories Free! Includes Nozzles, Fan Spray Tips, a Coverall, Goggles and Gloves. All You’ll Need to Foam Your Home.
- Also included with the 602 Super Pack: Respirator with cartridges, drop cloths, thermal leak detector, and a headlamp.
- Steel canisters pressurized with nitrogen for foam delivery. No outside source of pressure or power is required.
- Professional grade insulation that anyone can use.
- Safe for use in homes.
- 100% Free of CFCs, VOCs, Penta-BDEs, & Urea Formaldehyde
- 100% Made in the USA
- ASTM E-84 Fire Retardant
- Mold and Pest Resistant
- Dramatic Energy Savings, Stops drafts, deadens noise
- Reusable unlike single use can foams
- Do not use for retro-filling – use the Slow Rise Formula instead.
- 2×60 lb boxes (plus 1 5lb accessory box).
Setting Up Your 602 Kit
- Approximately 602 Board Feet (602 Square feet at 1 inch thickness) of closed cell spray foam insulation.
- R-Value of 7 in Just 1 inch – 97% Closed Cell Foam. The best wall, basement or attic insulation.
- Class I E-84 Fire-Retardant – meets building code spec. Safe for homes.
- Expanding sealant creates Class 3 vapor retarder, controls air flow, and creates a tight building envelope.
- Shelf Life: 13 Months unopened, 1 Month Once Opened.
|R-Value per Inch||7.0 ASTM C518|
|Fire Retardant||✔ ASTM E84 Class I|
|Anti-Microbial||✔ ASTM G21|
|Air Barrier||✔ ASTM E283|
|Vapor Retarder||✔ ASTM E96 Class III|
|VOC & CFC Free||✔|
|IECC Compliant||✔ Meets or Exceeds|
|California Approved||✔ T1485|
|Closed Cell Content||ASTM D2856 >95%|
|Density||ASTM D1622 1.75 lb/f3|
|For Use in Open Walls||✔|
|For Use in Attics||✔|
|For Use in Basements||✔|
|For Use in Ceilings||✔|
|For Use in Crawlspaces||✔|
|For Use on HVAC||✔|
|For Use in Metal Buildings||✔|
|For Use in Floors||✔|
|For Use in Rim Joists||✔|
|For Use in Wine Cellars||✔|
|For Use in Spas||✔|
|Compressive Strength||ASTM D1621 15.9 psi|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D1623 36.14 psi|
What is the R-value?
Foam It Green closed cell spray foam insulation is R-7 per inch. That is double the R-value per inch of fiberglass batt.
Is this a vapor barrier?
Foam it Green is a Class III vapor retarder. Your local code will determine which Class vapor retarder you need. If your code requires a Class II or better, then hang kraft paper (comes in rolls at home stores) after you have sprayed the foam.