Foam It Green Energy Efficient Home Kit
Stops Drafts, Deadens Noise, Resists Mold & Pests, Fire Retardant
Covers 1200 board feet | R-value of 7 at 1″
Proven in Over 50,000 Homes
Point & Shoot – Cures in Minutes
Get dramatic savings on energy bills
17 FREE extras sets you up for success
Re-use – stopping & starting is no problem
The World’s only Closed Cell Spray Foam Insulation Kit with:
- Class 1 E84 Fire Retardant
- Blue and Yellow make Green Foam shows anyone right away it’s done right.
- ASTM G21 Anti Microbial Formula.
- Two complete large Foam it Green 602 Fast Rise Kits
- Includes 2 pair of isocyanate resistant gloves, (2) 15′ hose assembly w/gun, 20 nozzles and 6 fan spray tips- everything you need to complete your insulating project.
- Comes with Easy Instructions.
- 17 Accessories Free! Includes Nozzles, Fan Spray Tips, a Coverall, Goggles and Gloves. All You’ll Need to Foam Your Home.
- Steel canisters pressurized with nitrogen for foam delivery. No outside source of pressure or power is required.
- Spray foam insulation that’s convenient – done on your schedule.
- Professional Grade Insulation with Detailed Instructions make it quick and easy for anyone to foam like a pro.
- Safe for Homes: 100% Free of CFCs, VOCs, Penta-BDEs, & Urea Formaldehyde
- Fire Retardant, Mold and Pest Resistant
- 100% Made in the USA
- Stops drafts, deadens noise
- Stop and start again, re-use unlike single use cans.
- Do not use for retro-filling – use the Slow Rise Formula instead.
- 4×60 lb boxes. Delivers on a pallet. Ships Same or Next Business Day
- Approximately 1200 Board Feet (1200 Square feet at 1 inch thickness) of closed cell spray foam insulation.
- R-Value of 7 in Just 1 inch – 97% Closed Cell Foam. The best wall, basement or attic insulation.
- Class I E-84 Fire-Retardant – meets building code spec. Safe for use in homes.
- Expanding sealant creates Class 3 vapor retarder, controls air flow, and creates a tight building envelope.
- Shelf Life: 13 Months unopened, 1 Month Once Opened.
|R-Value per Inch||7.0 ASTM C518|
|Fire Retardant||✔ ASTM E84 Class I|
|Anti Microbial||✔ ASTM G21|
|Air Barrier||✔ ASTM E283|
|VOC & CFC Free||✔|
|IECC Compliant||✔ Meets or Exceeds|
|California Approved||✔ T1485|
|Closed Cell Content||ASTM D2856 >95%|
|Density||ASTM D1622 1.75 lb/f3|
|For Use in Open Walls||✔|
|For Use in Attics||✔|
|For Use in Basements||✔|
|For Use in Ceilings||✔|
|For Use in Crawlspaces||✔|
|For Use on HVAC||✔|
|For Use in Metal Buildings||✔|
|For Use in Floors||✔|
|For Use in Rim Joists||✔|
|For Use in Spas||✔|
|For Use in Wine Cellars||✔|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D1623 36.14 psi|
|Compressive Strength||ASTM D1621 15.9 psi|
What is the R-value?
Foam It Green closed cell spray foam insulation is R-7 per inch. That is double the R-value per inch of fiberglass batt.
Is this a vapor barrier?
Foam it Green is a Class III vapor retarder. Your local code will determine which Class vapor retarder you need. If your code requires a Class II or better, then hang kraft paper (comes in rolls at home stores) after you have sprayed the foam.