The MAX Spray Foam Kit
Maximum Application Experience | E84 Class I Fire Retardant Formula
Enough for 700 board feet | R-value of 7 at 1″ | Closed Cell
Created for Overhead or Speedy Projects
Same great formula, R-7/inch, Class I Fire & Mold Retardant
Safe for Use in Homes: No VOCs or Formaldehyde
Easy to carry, lighter weight tanks | Fresh Pumped Foam
17 FREE Extras Provides Everything Needed for Success
FREE Shipping to Lower 48
|Price Per Kit|
The world’s only closed cell spray foam insulation kit with:
- Class 1 E-84 Fire Retardant Formula standard.
- ASTM G21 Anti Microbial Formula.
- Highest R-value in the industry 7.0 per inch.
- Special fan spray tips you can use overhead.
- Easy to carry, lighter weight tanks (45 lbs instead of 60 lbs).
- Unique Blue+Yellow=Green indicator foam ensures proper mixing every time.
- FREE 17 extras: Coverall, Goggles, Gloves, Extra Nozzles and Fan Tips.
- FREE LTL Shipping within the Continental US.
- Approximately 700 Board Feet (700 Square feet at 1 inch thickness) of closed cell spray foam insulation.
- R-Value of 7 in Just 1 inch – 97% Closed Cell Foam. Designed for use overhead or for speedy 1 spray-per-bay applications.
- Class I E-84 Fire-Retardant – meets building code spec.
- Expanding sealant creates Class 3 vapor retarder, controls air flow, and creates a tight building envelope.
- Comes with 2 sets of A&B components (45 lbs per tank), (1) 20′ hose/gun assembly with less-mess swap design, (7) 1 spray-per-bay nozzles plus (3) regular cone nozzles.
- Shelf Life: 13 Months unopened, 1 Month Once Opened.
|R-Value per Inch||7.0 ASTM C518|
|Fire Retardant||✔ ASTM E84 Class I|
|Anti-Microbial||✔ ASTM G21|
|Air Barrier||✔ ASTM E283|
|Vapor Retarder||✔ASTM E96 Class III|
|VOC & CFC Free||✔|
|IECC Compliant||✔ Meets or Exceeds|
|California Approved||✔ T1485|
|Closed Cell Content||ASTM D2856 >95%|
|Density||ASTM D1622 1.75 lb/f3|
|For Use in Open Walls||✔|
|For Use in Attics||✔|
|For Use in Basements||✔|
|For Use in Ceilings||✔|
|For Use in Crawlspaces||✔|
|For Use on HVAC||✔|
|For Use in Metal Buildings||✔|
|For Use in Floors||✔|
|For Use in Rim Joists||✔|
|For Use in Wine Cellars||✔|
|For Use in Spas||✔|
|Compressive Strength||ASTM D1621 15.9 psi|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D1623 36.14 psi|
What is the R-value?
Foam It Green closed cell spray foam insulation is R-7 per inch. That is double the R-value per inch of fiberglass batt.
Is this a vapor barrier?
Foam it Green is a Class III vapor retarder. Your local code will determine which Class vapor retarder you need. If your code requires a Class II or better, then hang kraft paper (comes in rolls at home stores) after you have sprayed the foam.