Sold in 5 gallon pails | 58 lbs each | Class 55
- 130 sq ft per gallon | .77 gallons per 100 sq ft
- 650 sq ft per 5 gallon pail
- 88.88 sq ft per gallon | 1.136 gallons per 100 sq ft
- 444.4 sq ft per 5 gallon pail
- Code-compliant (UL -1715 15 minute Thermal Barrier / NFPA 286 Ignition Barrier)
- Single coat, non-toxic, water based, acrylic/latex product
- Can be sprayed, brushed, or rolled
- Reduced labor costs result in higher profits
- Fast turnaround time: Dry to touch in 1-2 hours; Dry to recoat in 2-4 hours.
- White in color. Can easily be tinted to light/pastel colors – no dark colors or color matching. Easily painted over with any color Class A acrylic paint.
- Store between 40-95° F (not over 110°F)
- Shelf life of two years
- Recommended PPE: Dust mask, protective gloves, goggles
- Apply directly to fully cured foam surface. Follow good painting preparation.
- For Brushing, use top quality nylon/polyester brushes.
- For Rolling, try 3/8″ polyester blend nap roller covers.