Foam it Green 202
- Class 1 E-84 Fire Retardant included.
- Blue and Yellow make Green foam for peace of mind of proper mixing even in a blind cavity fill.
- ASTM G21 Anti Microbial Formula.
- Approximately 202 Board Feet (202 Square feet at 1 inch thickness) of closed cell spray foam insulation.
- R-Value of 7 in Just 1 inch – 97% Closed Cell Foam. The best wall, basement or attic insulation.
- Class I E-84 Fire-Retardant – meets building code spec.
- Expanding sealant creates Class 3 vapor retarder, controls air flow, and creates a tight building envelope.
- Shelf Life: 13 Months unopened, 1 Month Once Opened.
- Includes a pair of isocyanate resistant gloves, 10′ hose assembly w/gun, 10 nozzles and 3 fan spray tips- everything you need to complete your insulating project.
- Comes with Easy to Read Instructions and Foam Like a Pro Helpful Hints.
- Includes 24/7 Product Support so You Get the Results You’re Really After.
- 17 Accessories Free! Includes Nozzles, Fan Spray Tips, a Tyvek Suit, Goggles and Gloves. All You’ll Need to Foam Your Home.
- Steel canisters pressurized with nitrogen for foam delivery. No outside source of pressure or power is required.
- Spray foam insulation that’s convenient and easy to use.
- Get the most control with the best gun in the business.
- Complete detailed instructions make it quick and easy to foam like a pro.
- 100% Free of CFCs, VOCs, Penta-BDEs, & Urea Formaldehyde
- 100% Made in the USA
- Ships Same or Next Business Day
- ASTM E-84 Fire Retardant
- Mold and Pest Resistant
- Stops drafts, deadens noise
- As easy to use as spraying a garden hose
- Stop and start again, re-use with proper prep
- Do not use for retro-filling – use the Slow Rise Formula instead.
- A Fit-Tested Respirator Mask with Organic Vapor Filters and a Prefilter for Particulates is Required when Applying Spray Foam Insulation.
- 1 x 41 lb box (considered hazmat due to pressurized nitrogen).
- Free shipping to the Lower 48 & Tax Free (except IL orders)