Foam it Green The MAX 700
The world’s only closed cell spray foam insulation kit with:
- Class 1 E-84 Fire Retardant Formula standard.
- Easy to carry, lighter weight tanks.
- Unique Blue+Yellow=Green indicator foam ensures proper mixing every time.
- ASTM G21 Anti Microbial Formula.
- Highest R-value in the industry 7.0 per inch.
- FREE 17 extras: Coverall, Goggles, Gloves, Extra Nozzles and Fan Tips.
- FREE LTL Shipping within the Continental US.
- Approximately 700 Board Feet (700 Square feet at 1 inch thickness) of closed cell spray foam insulation applied in a luxurious application.
- R-Value of 7 in Just 1 inch – 97% Closed Cell Foam. The best wall, basement or attic insulation.
- Class I E-84 Fire-Retardant – meets building code spec.
- Expanding sealant creates Class 3 vapor retarder, controls air flow, and creates a tight building envelope.
- Shelf Life: 13 Months unopened, 1 Month Once Opened.
- Includes a pair of isocyanate resistant gloves, 20′ hose assembly w/gun made special for less-mess swap, 7 no-taper fan spray nozzles and 3 regular cone nozzles- perfect for overhead spraying or spraying an even fan spray coat.
- Comes with Easy to Read Instructions.
- Includes 24/7 Product Support so You Get the Results You’re Really After.
- 17 Accessories Free! Includes Nozzles, Fan Spray Tips, a Tyvek Suit, Goggles and Gloves. All You’ll Need to Foam Your Home.
- Steel canisters pressurized with nitrogen for foam delivery. No outside source of pressure or power is required. 4 tanks, each set containing 350 board feet. Delivered on a pallet via LTL carrier.
- Spray foam insulation kit that’s convenient and easy to use.
- Get the most pressure and control with the most pressure and best gun in the business.
- Complete detailed instructions make it quick and easy to foam like a pro.
- 100% Free of CFCs, VOCs, Penta-BDEs, & Urea Formaldehyde
- 100% Made in the USA
- Ships Same or Next Business Day – FREE Shipping to Lower 48
- ASTM E-84 Fire Retardant
- Mold and Pest Resistant
- Stops drafts, deadens noise
- As easy to use as spraying a garden hose
- Made to Order – Ships in approximately 7-10 days
- Do not use for retro-filling – use the Slow Rise Formula instead.
- A Fit-Tested Respirator Mask with Organic Vapor Filters and a Prefilter for Particulates is Required when Applying Spray Foam Insulation.
- 4×50 lb boxes (considered hazmat due to pressurized nitrogen).