What to Expect with Foam it Green
From your Foam It 602 Spray Foam Insulation Kit:
- 2 tanks roughly the same size as those on your gas grill
- Each tank weighs 60 lbs
- The tanks are pressurized with nitrogen
- Each tank comes in its own separate box
- Each tank holds different chemicals
- Keep tanks upright and store in room temperature
- Once the chemicals meet in the nozzle, they make foam.
- The hoses are very easy to attach – thread them on and turn
- You get a 15′ hose so you don’t have to constantly move the tanks
- The black nozzle easily clips onto the face of the gun
- The little green wing nuts screw on the end of the nozzle if you want a fan spray (optional)
- Once the nozzle is clipped on, turn on the valves.
- The gun feels just like the one on your garden hose at home
- The gun is optimized to be the very best it can be and still be disposable
- The gun has a safety so if dropped, the foam won’t spray everywhere
- You don’t need an air compressor, separate nitrogen tanks, or any other tools
- You can easily control how much you spray and where.
- There are no cfc’s, vocs, urea formaldhyde, or penta bde’s
- Closed Cell Foam, R-7 in just one inch, doesn’t allow water to pass through
- Pest and Mold Resistant
- Class 1 E-84 Fire Retardant Formula is Standard
- Slow Rise, Low Density and High Density (and non-class I) formulas available upon request.
- The liquid crystal gauge helps tell when tanks are ready to spray
- The surface temperature should be between 60-80 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray the foam like you’re spraying paint
- The foam rises to approximately one inch per pass
- The 2 chemicals make a light green foam when working properly
- It dries to the touch in about 30 seconds.
- Bonds to metal, wood, concrete: everything except oil and plastic sheeting
- Easy to spray on ceilings, walls, and floors.
- The foam rises and dries to bond with what you’re spraying
- It seals out air by filling in every gap and because it becomes solid
- You can paint over it easily
- Use elastomeric rubber roof coat paint on foam exposed to sunlight
- The foam is firm and solid, NOT spongy like open cell foams
- You should get Professional Results, Your Way, Fast.
- The foam we ship is very fresh
- Almost everything ships within 14 days of manufacture
- An unopened kit has a 13 month shelf life
- Once you open it you have 30 days to use it
- Once opened it’s just like a soda bottle
- The nitrogen compressed in the tanks pushes out the foam
- After 30 days, there is less “fizz” to get all the foam out.
- Your Order most often ships the same day if we get the order by noon
- UPS is pretty reliable but doesn’t offer a guaranteed delivery date for ground
- You can have us air them but UPS makes it pricey ($400+).
- Less-than-truckload shipments come on a pallet
- The truck will usually have a lift gate to get the foam down to you
- The truck line usually calls ahead of time to arrange a convenient delivery date and time.
- Guaranteed delivery dates may be available for reasonable additional charges ($40+)
From your Foam It 202 Spray Foam Insulation Kit:
- As above except: The gun and hose is already attached
- The tanks are smaller, and weigh 20 lbs each.
- It comes in 1 box
- You get a 10′ hose so you don’t have to move the box all the time.
From your Foam It 12 Spray Foam Insulation Kit:
- 2 small cans
- Sprays from a wand and not a gun
- The wand spray a short distance – it doesn’t use a straw like a 1 component can
- Only available in our Class I fire-retardant formula
Spray foam kits are quicker and easier to use plus you get a seamless air barrier and high r-value in just 1 inch. Choose Foam It Green spray foam insulation kits and don’t settle for less than you deserve.
If you’d like to start saving money and time today, buy Foam it Green Spray Foam Insulation>> now or call us at 800-516-0949. In 60 seconds you’ll be on your way to paying lots less when you use Foam it Green.